Are You As Passionate About Your Work As We Are?
One of TalkPath Live’s standout features is the quality of our service providers, be they SLPs/SLPAs, OTs/COTAs, PTs/PTAs, counselors, social workers, psychologists, or special educators. We understand that the face that meets our clients represents the face of TalkPath Live as a whole — that our services are only as good as the service providers who deliver them. We’re therefore very discerning about the therapists and clinicians in our pool, wanting only the best, most talented, most dedicated professionals to attend to the individualized needs of those we serve. Most of all, we seek to collaborate with licensed and qualified providers who are passionate about their work — who have a calling for their work and who consider it an honor to heed that call.
To get the best, you need to give the best. That’s why we spend as much energy and effort supporting our service providers as we do supporting our clients. In addition to prioritizing your invaluable role on our team, we offer:
- Comprehensive onboarding training for online service provision
- One-to-one mentoring from and supervision by our clinical and educational directors
- Assistance with obtaining multistate licenses
- Flexible hours & scheduling
- Part-time or full-time work
- Remote delivery of services from your own home/office
- Full tech support
- TalkPath Live Provider Portal for computerized session logs & streamlined progress monitoring
- TalkPath Live Therapist Material Exchange information-sharing website
- Weekly & monthly meetings for ongoing training & continual support
If you’re interested in bringing your skills, expertise, and enthusiasm to the TalkPath Live team — on your terms, according to your schedule, with no travel involved — we’d love to hear from you! Please complete and submit the form below, and we’ll follow up with qualified applicants promptly. For immediate consideration, you can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org.